Responsible GamingAt Ruby Fortune we make playing in the casino as enjoyable as possible for all our players. This page covers everything you need to ensure that your time in the casino remains safe and manageable.
Responsible GamingWe recognise that gambling should be controlled and considered, so we fully support Responsible Gaming. Click here to find out more. - The NORC Diagnostic Screen for Gambling Disorders If you want to assess your play or seek help for your gambling behaviour please Click Here.
Verify Me - Identity ChecksOnly those of the legal age can play at Ruby Fortune Casino and we undertake checks to ensure underage gamblers cannot play in the casino. We use “VerifyMe”, an international fraud prevention service that integrates government-issued ID database checks and web-based signatures to verify the age and identity of new players. Any details we request from you are purely to verify your identity - this is both for your protection and for ours. If you have any questions, please Contact Us. at any time. If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to gamble and you would like to restrict their access to this site, we recommend Net Nanny as a filtering company.
Protection of MinorsWith the internet so readily accessible in homes, responsible online gambling starts with responsible parenting. We encourage players to use filtering software and careful supervision as much as possible to prevent minors from accessing inappropriate online material. Underage gambling is illegal and can result in gambling dependencies and huge debts.
Tips for Parents:
- Do not leave your computer unattended when casino software is running.
- Password-protect your casino program.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any sort of gambling activity.
- Keep your casino account numbers and credit card(s) out of the reach of children and don’t save passwords to your computer.
- Limit the amount of time your children spend online and make use of the software filters available.
- Make sure that your decision to game is your personal choice.
- Establish limits for depositing, wagering and losses before you start to play.
- You are younger than the legal gaming age
- It interferes with your daily responsibilities
- You are in recovery for any dependency
- You are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance
- You are attempting to make up for prior losses and your primary aim is to recoup debts with your winnings
- Gamblingtherapy (International) Click Here for more information.
- GamCare (UK Based) - Helpline: 0845-6000-13 or Click Here for more information.